We have had a very busy year! With strong demand from the buyers and a low inventory of homes, our appreciation for the year is at 8%*!
A few statistics:
- Average Sales Price $184,357
- Average Size of Home Sold $2,130
- Average Price per Square Foot $90.03
Here’s a list of the homes that sold last month in the City of Maricopa.
A few things to remember when looking at market statistics:
- *Only Sold homes determine the value of your home. Your neighbors home can listed for any amount and the home may or may not sell at that price.
- *Two-story homes sell at a lower price per square foot than one-story homes. Reason being the construction costs are higher for a one-level home due to the foundation and roof top. There is also a higher buyer demand for one-level homes at this time as well.
- *Smaller homes have higher price per square foot. As the home increases in size, the price per square foot decreases.
- *The best comps to determine what you home is worth will be within one mile of your home and in the same subdivision. To pick comps, always try to choose homes that are close to the same size +/- 10% and have similar upgrades, lot features, etc.
If I can be of service to you, please feel free to contact me anytime!
*The 8% includes all homes in Maricopa that are located in a HOA and listed on the MLS. This will include homes in Province and new home construction, when listed.